Links of Interest
- United States Power Squadrons – National Headquarters
- USPS - District 9
- SailAngle - USPS Communication
- Windsor Power & Sail Squadron – Our Canadian sister squadron (Facebook)
- National Association of State Boating Law Administrators
- USPS online seminars and courses – Take classes from home!
- The ENSIGN magazine
- Compass e-Mag "Boating News"
- The Society for the Education of American Sailors – Lt. Gregg Manjorin, S is Commodore
- Animated Knots
- Scouts' Guide to Knots
- Office of Boating Safety
- Great Sailing Videos from Jobson Sailing, Inc.
- Tutorial: How best to use VHF radio
- USPS NewsFeed
- Vessel Safety Checklist
- Locate a course or seminar near you
- Printable PDF versions of NOAA charts
- Obtain your MMSI code for DSC radio
- Where to purchase print on demand NOAA Charts
- Coast Pilot
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency – Online version of Nathaniel Bowditch's American Practical Navigator
- US Notice to Mariners
- Atlas of Pilot Charts
- U.S. Chart No. 1
- USCG Light List
Weather and Storm
- National Weather Service – Information and 7-day forecast for any area of country
- Tides and Currents
- NOAA Michigan Weather Forecast
Where to buy
These links are provided as a service to our visitors and members.
They do not imply endorsement by the United States Power Squadrons®.